We work in cooperation with the Forestry Commission toward a joint government Regional Growth Fund initiative to increase the amount of UK woodland that is actively managed.
- We employ a team of forestry experts specializing in woodland survey, management and operations across the UK, ensuring we provide a friendly local service on a national scale.
- Stobart Forestry use state-of-the-art technology to undertake and analyse detailed surveys for our customers’ woodlands.
- From these surveys, we can create management and operational plans to ensure landowners both deliver their objectives and meet UK Forestry Standard (UKFS)
- We then work with trusted partners to deliver harvesting programmes and other forest operations that (take the stress out of woodland management for landowners).
- By thinning woodlands over time, we can help improve their quality on behalf of landowners
- Stobart Forestry is part of Stobart Energy, a company involved in sourcing material to be used in the wood fuel market. This means that harvested wood can be sold in to that market, creating woodland management cost savings for the landowner
Ainsdale Sand Dunes National Nature Reserve
Stobart Forestry (SF) has been working with the landowner, Natural England (NE), to help deliver significant woodland management across Ainsdale Sand Dunes National Nature Reserve (part of the Sefton Coast SSSI), a stronghold for the native Red squirrel.